The nagging and recurrent lower back pain which you have been suffering from can make you lose out on many of your valuable working hours, and it can also wreak havoc in your personal life. It is widely known that the troubles associated with back pain can be diminished with exercises. However, many people with lower back pain face problems while trying to zero in on the right form of exercise. In that case, having a Lower back pain exercise bike can be a lifesaver for you.
The workout it provides is gentle enough for your back and yet, it offers many more health benefits. First of all, it offers low-impact workout without putting much strain on the backbone, also helps to improve back support and also enhances muscular flexibility.
Some aerobic exercise on these stationary bikes can help you to enjoy a better cardiovascular health and blood circulation. However, the exercise bikes tend to be principally suitable for people with definite types of back conditions. So, you can look into the following best sellers among the exercise bikes and see if you find your pick from any one of them.
The Schwinn 270 Recumbent Exercise Bike has been designed for those who wish to have a professional workout right at the comfort of home. Especially recommended for the users with an injured back, this recumbent bike has many a reasons to make its users smile. These include,
- It can accommodate users weighing as much as 275 pounds.
- Its dual position lumbar support permits the exercisers to adjust to a stress-free sitting position so that they can watch TV or read a magazine, as they workout.
- Its eddy-current resistance offers a steady and reliable resistance for its users, and it also presents a smoother transition through the levels of resistance. As a result the users enjoy a smooth ride.
- It offers 16 diverse resistance levels.
- It offers 17 programs, including 8 profile courses, distance goal, quick start, and fitness test as well as 3 Polar® heart rate programs.
- Perimeter weighted flywheel allows for a realistic feel.
- Extra large deluxe pedal and saddle.
- Transport wheels.
- It is switchable from miles to kilometers (KM).
- The handlebars can be adjusted.
- The incorporated speakers make exercising happier.
- The unit is backed by 5 years warranty on the frame, and it is also warranted for 1 year as well as far its mechanical and electrical parts are concerned. Also, it carries 3 months warranty on the wear parts.
The unit has been awarded with a very decent rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com. In case you want to catch a glimpse of what the users have to say about it, you may look at the following opinions made by customers. I found them at the Amazon website – Click Here >>>
- Can an exercise bike be a delight and a dream come true
- Comfortable and great price.
- More than pleased, I’m impressed.
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike is an alternative version of the above mentioned recumbent, and this bike, whilst being a cheaper option, offers the following:
- 16 resistance levels.
- Quiet magnetic ECB resistance.
- Extra-large luxurious pedals.
- 16 programs, including 8 workout programs.
- Telemetry and contact heart rate for heart rate monitors.
- Reading rack.
- Readouts on RPM, time, interval time, distance, pulse, watts, speed, resistance level, calories and course profile.
- Water bottle holder.
- LCD display.
- Perimeter weighed flywheels.
- Inbuilt, extra-large levelers and stabilizers.
- MP3 music input port.
- 2 speed fan.
- Water bottle holder.
Now let us see what different people have to say about it.
- Good Investment.
- Good product for the price.
- Very smooth.
- Easy to assemble.
- Impressively quiet.
So you may feel curious about the ways by which these two models differ from each other. Well, the Schwinn 220 features a perimeter 13.2-pound weighted flywheel for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts. As a matter of fact, the Schwinn 220 gains an impressive star rating at the Amazon website. Click Here >>>
Now the next recumbent bike I am going to discuss about is the Diamondback Fitness 510Sr Recumbent Exercise Bike. This award winning recumbent has already earned a reputation for being capable of delivering an extraordinary training at all levels. So how does it work to relieve you from the backaches? Let us find out.
- Its ergonomically designed seat base, as well as the back rest helps to take off the pressure from back.
- It is recommended for users with wounded backs, chronic backache, or people with joint injuries.
- It is ideal for people who are looking to have their heart rate up carefully during the gestation period.
- It provides 20 workout programs and 16 resistant levels.
- Easy to read, and easy to use LCD display with QuickSet programming.
- Adjustable handles and adaptable console.
- Full-service media center.
- Speakers with headphone jack and mp3 connectivity.
- Eddy current braking system.
- It is awarded with the “Head of the Class” honor.
- It bears up to 300 pounds.
- On-board water bottle and holder incorporated.
- Fans integrated.
- It is backed by a comprehensive warranty period.
Needless to say, the reviews on the recumbent bike have been impressive. You can also have a quick look at some of the customers’ opinions
- Excellent buy.
- The Best Recumbent Bike.
- Impressive – so is Warranty.
The unit gains a near perfect rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com.
This is our number one recommendation – to find out more Click Here >>>
As mentioned earlier, you should remember these Lower back pain exercise bikes are particularly recommended for healing certain back conditions, such as Spinal stenosis and Osteoarthritis. Also, these bikes can be used either at a fitness center, or at your home. Nevertheless before you start using a recumbent bike, do consult a health professional and consider his advice.
Incoming search terms:
- my lower back hurts when dismounting stationary bike (4)
- stationary bicycle for low back pain (4)
- Is working out on a stationary bike good for theropudiic purpose if one has Lower lumbard back problems?? (2)
- stationary bike lower back pain (1)