Modern life has many demands, and you have to meet all of them. But what do you do when that crippling back pain stirs trouble again? How do you get relief from your aching hips? If analgesics are not your thing, you can turn to the most natural means of seeking relief –yoga therapies.
If you are looking for video format therapies that are easy to comprehend then Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips should certainly grab your eye. For those who want clear and precise instructions combined with aesthetics this latest Ian Albert and Mark Holmes production should be your pick of the day.
Expert Advice from a Professional
This video therapy from Gary Kraftsow is not a low-grade concoction like its ordinary counterparts. Unlike all those productions, the instructor here knows what he is saying. Hence, his instructions are uncluttered and clear. He does not jump to instructions; rather he explains important facts about lower back pain. It helps that he is one of the leading yoga therapists in the world. He is also the founder of the American Viniyoga Institute. He is part of an important research with the NIH that links the benefits of yoga and lower back pain. That makes him a credible source of knowledge on how to understand and deal with your lower back pain.
The entire session runs for 155 minutes that is broken into a series of stages. Each of these mini sessions helps you understand your pain. It also explains how you can apply yoga successfully to eliminate the pain. Only then do the features display the different postures and breathing exercises. The workshop concentrates on low back, hip and sacrum therapy, and explains each posture clearly. This forms the main segment of the production. A series of practice sessions follow. These intense practice sessions work to strengthen and stabilize your lower back. The session is practical and purposeful.
- Gary Kraftsow acts in all the sessions and explains the purpose of each posture precisely. His instructions are clear, concise, and easy to comprehend.
- Ian Albert and Mark Holmes have directed the session. So you get both aesthetics and practical instructions.
- Even if the pain puts you out, you can follow the easy steps. The postures are not complicated at all.
- The entire session is broken up into parts to form mini sessions. You just need to follow the entire set in the correct order.
- The therapy helps you understand how yoga helps your back pain. It also explains important facts about your back pains.
- The session focuses on lower back, hip, and sacrum. The postures also concentrate on alleviating pain concentrated in these areas.
- The workshop employs easy techniques so that your session is safe and helpful.
- It also boasts of integrated practice sessions. These help you gain strength and stability, especially in your lower back.
- You also get a bonus mp3 version of all the practice sessions. Therefore, you can hear the audio instruction even on the go.
- The video boasts of an aspect ratio of 1.33:1. So you get a clear and big picture that’s easy on your eyes.
- It has a run time of 155 minutes. The session is not very long; at the same time it is precise.
- The production also boasts of a recommendation from Reader’s Digest!
The production is instructive and educational. It is also easy to follow and delivers the best results. Very few people have complained that the session is long, but it is broken into segments. Most people have regarded this production highly. It is no wonder then that customers have awarded a high review rate of 4.6 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com. If you want a comprehensive learning session at a reasonable cost, do visit Amazon.com for further details on this video. Find Out More >>>